Friday, March 5, 2010

Step - 8 Update #2

Hi Everyone,

I had a pretty good run the last couple of days.  On Wednesday I found a penny when checking out at the local Quick Check and when returining to the car I found a dime in the parking lot.  After that I had to go to Walmart to get some oil for the car.  I decided to give a quick scan of the store since I was having such good doubling luck.  I looked down and found a quarter on the floor and a little bit past that was a nickle.  Just for good luck I gave a quick scan of the parking lot when returning to the car and found another two cents.  So that makes 43 cents for Wednesday.

Yesterday I found a penny on the ground while at the store with my wife.  Added to the 43 cents found on Wednesday, that makes 44 cents added to the stake.

To summarize:

Current Step: 8

Total Stake: $1.09 Total Surplus: $.22

Amount required to complete step $.19

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment