Friday, January 22, 2010

Keep Your Head Down - Step 3 completed

Hi everyone,

If you recall from my previous posts I was trying to complete Step 3.  I needed $.01 to do so.  Yesterday, while at the local quick check, I spotted two pennnies on the floor near the checkout.  I picked them up and thought to myself I have completed step 3 and begun step 4.

However a quick check of the rules showed me that I was wrong.  Rule #4 states:

"If your current step results in more than doubling, you must spend the surplus on yourself.

Initially I thought this is stupid, it will just delay completing the next step.  After I thought about it more I realized that this rule is to ensure that you don't become so consumed with making money that you forget to enjoy it, or that you miss out on other things.

As I can't think of anything to spend one cent on I will save this surplus money separately from my stake money.

So to summarize:

Current Step: 4

Total Stake: $.04          Total Surplus: $.01

Amount required to complete step $.04


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment