Saturday, January 16, 2010

Very First Message - Step 1 Completed


Hi,

This blog will document my attempt to make a million dollars, starting with nothing, by following the "How to double your way to a million in 28 Steps" program. You can google "double to a million" to find the exact plan. Once I figure out how, I will post a link to the plan.

This is part of a bigger project I am working on, which I am calling "OFF KILTER". I will post more about off kilter later.

Anyway, I attempted to do this once before but did not really follow through on it. About a week ago, I was thinking about doing it again when my son found $20 in a parking lot. Then last night my daughter found $20 in the bathroom while in the supermarket. I took this as a sign and started looking down on my way out of the store. What did I find one penny. Not as lucky as the kids I guess but that is step one completed.

I know this will sound like BS but as I am writing this post I got a phone call from my daughter. She just found another $20.

Anyway, step one (finding one penny) is complete. Step two is to double this amount. Hope you will start your own journey to a million. If you do please reply to one of my posts and let me know how you are doing. If you are already on a doubling mission of your own let me know that too!!!

Anyway Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment