Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Doubling Friend

Hi All,

One of the cool things about having a blog is that you end up meeting people you would not have otherwise met.  The other day I signed up for "doublers den", a forum for doublers.  I posted a message and received a response from someone who has been doubling for a while.  His name is Xinfinitum and you can check out his blog, "double to a million plan" here.  Also check out doublers den here.

Well anyway, although I have been keeping my head down I have not found anymore loose change on the ground so I am still at Step 3.  Maybe I will have better luck tomorrow.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt,

    Thanks for the mention. :-)

    Keep on looking for the change on the ground. It is there somewhere and you never know when it will pop up.

    Regards,
    Xinfinitum

    ReplyDelete