Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lessons Learned #1

Hi everyone,

I do not know whether or not the author of double your way to a million dollars intended for it to force you to learn certain lessons about money.  I do know that in order to make it to a million there will definately be mistakes made and lessons learned.  Therefore, I decided that as I go through this journey I will post lessons learned to this blog.

The first of these is that your attitude towards certain things will most likely need to change if you are to be successful.  I noticed that it can be embarassing to pick up a penny when people are watching.  So I think the first lesson is that you need to get over the fear of what other people think.  This is your journey and you should do what you see fit to get to the end goal.

So with that in mind...WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK now that I said it out loud I think I am over it.

Until Next Time...

PS - I will add a link to lessons learned posts in the side bar once I figure out how to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment