Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is Any Of This For Real - Part One

Hi Everyone,

A few posts back I mentioned my realization that finding money on the ground would probably not take me past the first steps of the double your way to a million process.

Therefore, I decided to start to look at additional ways to add to my stake.  I decided to check out the different ways to make money online.  There are a number of these.  Actually there are so many that it can become overwhelming.

There are tons of e-courses etc.(some seem like total scams) if you want to get more information. I decided that this blog would be a good platform to try some of these methods and see if they are for real.  But how to do them with out using up all of my small stake was the question.

So in keeping with the spirit of doing things for free I decided to see if any of this info could be obtained without paying for it. The short answer is yes.  Many of the folks selling stuff will send you free information to entice you to buy their latest product.  What this means is that you can get some of the older courses, videos, etc. for free.

If you would like to follow along with me and try to duplicate what I am trying, you will need an e-mail account that the free items can be sent to.  I would suggest setting up a separate account (gmail would be perfect for this), as once you start your inbox will soon become flooded with information.  If you do not know how to set up a gmail account click here.

Please note that many of the items you will be sent will be teasers to get you to buy something.  However, I have started to do this and if you have the patience to sift through everything you will find some tidbits of useful information here and there.  I am going to stop here before this post gets too long. 

So to recap the first step is to set up a gmail account (click the link above if you don't know how).  In the next installment of "Is Any Of This For Real" I will tell you how to find the free information.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment