Sunday, February 7, 2010

Step 7 - Update #2

Hi Everyone,

Its been a busy wekend and I am finally gettting a few minutes to post.  On Friday I found 2 cents at the Quick Check, then yesterday I found a penny at the ice skating rink while at practice with my daughter, and last but not least I found a penny in the supermarket today while picking up last minute snacks for the game.

I don't really care who wins the game, as all our local teams did not make it.  However, I have a weird feeling that the Saints are going to win.  I don't know why.  Anyway,  I am going to watch the rest of the game.  All of you football fans out there ENJOY!!!

To summarize:

Current Step: 7

Total Stake: $.37 Total Surplus: $.13

Amount required to complete step $.27

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment