Monday, February 1, 2010

Step 6 Update

Hi Everyone,

I just got back in from driving my kids to dance lessons and wrestling practice.  While I was out I decided to stop into the supermarket to pick up something for dinner (yes we end up eating dinner late as we don't get to eat until everyone returns from their activities).

Two good things happened at the supermarket.

First off, I ran into an old friend from a former job.  He happens to work with the type of systems I need to brush up on for an upcoming job interview.  He said he would give me a crash course on the system prior to my interview.

Second, I found a dime on the floor when checking out.  This means six more cents to go until I complete Step 6.

To summarize:

Current Step: 6

Total Stake: $.26 Total Surplus: $.12

Amount required to complete step $.06
 
Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment