Monday, February 1, 2010

Step 5 completed

Hi Everyone,

As you know from previous posts I am currently looking for work (I have been out of work since the end of December).  It is going slow so I have gotten a bit frustrated and short tempered.

As I am now home in the morning I have been getting the kids out to school.  Today my son was late, missed the bus, and was still taking his sweet American time about getting out the door.  In my short tempered state of mind I yelled at him and pushed him along.

When we got to the school he was too late to walk in on his own.  I had to go in with him to sign him in.  I hate doing this as they ask you for a reason why the child is late.  My son has been late a number of times recently and I am running out of things to tell them. 

Anyway while walking back to the car I found a dime on the ground in the parking lot.  Guess there was some value in my son being late afterall.

In keeping with the rules I added 8 cents to the stake to complete Step 5.  The remaining 2 cents was added to the surplus.

To summarize:

Current Step: 6

Total Stake: $.16 Total Surplus: $.12

Amount required to complete step $.16


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment