Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Step - 7 Update #5

Hi Everyone,

I am still focusing on my job search and that is why I have not been posting as frequently as I had been.  Anyway the search is going slow.  I did get a commitment for a second interview with one of the opportunities.

One of the problems I am having is that many of the opportunities require online resume submission.  You never know if anyone even sees your resume in this process.  I can't help but feeling that if I could speak to an actual person I would be able to get my foot in the door.

If any of you have been in this situation and have any tricks or suggestions as to how to get to a live person please leave a comment and let me know.  It would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks!!!!!

Anyway, on to the update.  I found a penny by the self check out at the Quick Check this morning.  Gotta love the self check out lines, there always seems to be change on the floor close to them.  I added this to the stake for Step 7.

To summarize:

Current Step: 7

Total Stake: $.50 Total Surplus: $.13

Amount required to complete step $.14

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment